Note : * Hostel Fees once paid will not be refunded
- Allocation of room will be made by the Rector.
- Any hostel inmate found indulging in anti-social activities, creating nuisance to fellow inmates or any other mischief will be expelled from the hostel. The fees will not be refundable in such cases.
- In case any hostel inmate wishes to leave the hostel, he/she should obtain prior written permission on the prescribed form from the Rector/Principal.
- Absence from hostel without prior written permission will lead to strict disciplinary action and may even lead to expulsion from hostel.
- Any magazine, poster or literature of objectionable nature found to be in possession of any student will lead to expulsion from hostel.
- Students must report regarding their change of communication address if any to the office. Hostel will not be responsible for any loss of information due to any change of your communication address.
- Ladies Hostel students shall not leave the hostel before 7am and shall return to the hostel by 6.30pm.
- Students can keep their valuable items like mobiles, jewellery etc with them while staying in hostel at there own risk. The Institute shall not be responsible for any loss of valuables items.
- Smoking, chewing tobacco, consuming alcohol or taking drugs is strictly prohibited in the institute as well as in the hostel. If any student is found in inebriated condition, he/she will be suspended / expelled from the institute / hostel.